Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hawaiian Luau Printable Party Kit

I am happy to introduce to the printable world my new set! This was all Hawaii inspired! I designed a birthday kit, a luau (non birthday) kit and a personalized set. All 3 have the same art and paper crafts included and as seen below. I was quite happy with this set. The colors are totally bright and like nothing I have provided for the shop so far. I also like very much the way the hula girl turned out--I may make her into a paper doll---hmmmm? The printable party kits can be found in my shop now :) I hope they are a big hit especially with Summer right around the corner.






4 comments:

  1. This is like you read my mind. I have been waiting for someone to make a kit like this. Thank you so much, it's beautiful. This will be perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is so fresh and happy!!! I love it! And for every new set you come up woth beautiful new items (like the lanternas this time). You are just great!!!!
    Ilenia from simplyNabiki.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many colors!! I love the way you added green leaves to the lantern. It gave such a nice effect on it.

    ReplyDelete